Nonprofits often work simultaneously on a number of projects, which involve many people, who may be working in the office, at home, at another site or while traveling.
Connex is a versatile web-based, project management tool with a dynamic calendar that keeps projects on track and teams connected, coordinated and with access to all the documents and files they need. The central features of Connex include:
- a calendar function that supports a master calendar and as many color-coded subcalendars as needed
- calendar entries that can include attachments—documents, photographs, video and audio files
- the capacity to inform automatically by email changes affecting all participants who are assigned to a subcalendar or an individual event
- the capacity to organize and archive all the files, documents and images by project, by date or by type of event
- the capacity to be easily edited and updated using the built-in page editor
- the capacity for users to have different levels of access
If you are interested in working with the Fund, call or email Jill Borrero at 212-925-6675; firstname.lastname@example.org.