Many nonprofits suffer from having too much information, in too many places and in too many formats. InsideCentral is a customized, centralized, password protected intranet that puts staff, interns, board members and volunteers two clicks away from the information they need to know, which can include:
- Information pertaining to employees, consultants, budgets, rentals, vendors, contracts and office operations
- Letterhead, logos, mission statement, proposals and reports
- Templates for correspondence, programs and flyers
- Archives of videos, photographs and press
- Health benefits forms, personnel policies and employee directories
A well-functioning InsideCentral is the equivalent of a full-time person who is 1/4 HR, 1/4 Communications, 1/4 Office Manager and 1/4 IT Director.
If you are interested in working with the Fund, call or email Jill Borrero at 212-925-6675; email@example.com