Join our Growing Team
Join us to inspire, innovate, and build better communities in New York City, across the United States, and around the world.
The Fund provides generous employee benefits, including:
- Medical, prescription, and dental insurance for you, your spouse or domestic partner and dependents
- A retirement plan with a generous employer matching contribution
- Commuter benefit, flexible spending plans for health and dependents
- Annual paid time off for holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Short and long-term disability and paid family leave
The Fund for the City of New York has a limited number of internships available for mission-driven individuals. Interns at the Fund learn from and help support the teams of communication, partner projects, human resources, fiscal and other special projects. The nature of the Fund’s projects is extremely fluid and requires self-motivated individuals that are willing to work collaboratively in a team environment. Project interns are provided the opportunity to interact with senior management, as well as the opportunity to enhance their skills in the area of project and financial management.
The Fund for the City of New York is an equal opportunity employer. The Fund does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other category protected by law.
Please have your resume available and ready to upload.Submit Internship Interest Form for Summer 2023