All Community Boards throughout the five boroughs and select nonprofits are eligible to participate. District Managers and nonprofit partners may submit a project proposal that is both valuable to their community and a substantive learning experience for Fellows over a two-semester timeframe. Complete the form below to submit your proposal. If you need assistance developing the proposal, email email@example.com.
Sample projects from past Fellows:
- Green Development/Housing Workbook | Prepared by Maia Roseval
- A Look Back at Manhattan CB6’s 197-a Plan of 2008 | Prepared by Kieran Micka-Maloy
- Redeveloping the Sheepshead Bay Municipal Parking Lots | Prepared by Tamara Fou
- Manhattan Community District 1 Open Spaces Inventory and Report | Prepared by Nisreen Sarryeh
- The Past, Present, and Future of the Brooklyn Community District 14 Economy | Prepared by Andrew Jones